|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
Friendly Open Break
- Every player must build 4 different decks.
- Agendas and Factions must be different for each deck, and each deck is only allowed to be used for one match!
- It's not allowed to use Banner of a faction you've played
- If your deck win - you have to publish it at https://thronesdb.com/ :)
- Faction/Agenda are filled in at JP after each round has been played, so leave Faction/Agenda open for now:)
In this tournament, you had to publish your deck if it won a match. And here it is. This won against Baratheon Knights of the Hollow Hill. This deck is a Neo build, which I've put some cards that I like in :)
I think Neo has found something with Free Folks and City plots which makes this a viable deck. You don't have to go for instant mill win anymore (yeah, I know, brain dead deck and all), and power claim is always a possibility to keep power heavy decks at bay with 3 claims. Try it out.
Have not tested Faceless Man yet. He is in there for his ambush, but he will not trigger the agenda, so watch out if using him!