|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
This deck was used in Friendly Open Season Break Tournament (https://thejoustingpavilion.com/tournaments/7835/scores - we had to use 4 different decks in 4 rounds) and won against NW Xing.
It's my version of classic Knights deck, which was built after Ser Bryce Caron release. I've considered some changes since then, but forgot to implement them into throneteki :D I believe though that it's very straightforward. Open with Name Day Tourney and depending on situtation finish your opponent with A Tourney for the King or play other plots to finish him one or two turns later.
- both Duel and Valar Dohaeris are probably too much; second copy of either Tourney is a good option
- agenda: tbh, this deck works very similar with Kings of Summer and probably The Lord of the Crossing (didn't test it, though). Depending on personal taste, all 3 agendas are viable
- economy: probably Arbor Vineyard or even The Kingsroad are better then Redwyne Straits. I just put 3x copies of Redwyne Straits in every Tyrell deck, unconditional 2 for 2 is bonkers good
- events: "On a Misty Morn", Bonds of Chivalry and Relentless Assault are here just to try them. Relentless proved to make a huge difference, but in several games I've also used Bonds with good results. Misty Morn is hard to judge
- characters: Jousting Knights and more copies of Ser Robar Royce are worth considering. Maybe also Knight of Summer, but I don't like them
- attachments: if you have place, possible Noble Lineage in 1 copy is worth considering. Mare in Heat is a little bit too overpriced