|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
I've played this deck for a long time now. I had a similar version before the redesign and I modified it after the redesign. I'd have to say I like the strength of post-redesign version more. Regardless, this deck wins a lot more than it loses.
This deck does the following things very well:
- It wins initiative. The Maiden plus 5 high-initiative plots means you will almost always dictate the flow of the game.
- It wins challenges both on offense and defense. Tourney Lance means you rarely have to attack with more than one character leaving you options on defense. Plus Green-Apple Knight often means you don't have to kneel your attackers.
- It draws a lot of cards. Between the agenda and The Hightower you should easily get halfway through your deck.
- It builds back up rather easily after Valar Morghulis given all the cards you draw plus the relative low cost of the characters in the deck.
- It controls your opponents board. Ser Garlan Tyrell (HoT), Vanquish the Unbelievers, and A Storm of Swords allow you to kill off enough characters to not require including a sweeper plot in the deck.
This deck has one really touch matchup. Any kingsguard deck has the ability to get ahead of you on knights which then means you only draw one card per turn.