|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|COME WITH ME TO THE HOUSE OF THE UNDYING 2nd BRIGHTON CHARI||11||6||4||1.0|
|House of the Undying||0||0||0||1.0|
Gerion Lannister 241
This is a runner-up deck from Greyjoy's Rebellion - Storming of Seagard tournament. Watchers on the Wall box wasn't legal.
I would like to thank Richard Walker for inspiration! Playing House of the Undying was fun and I had a great time with this deck.
- 3x Beggar King - needed for really fluent economy with my plot deck (plot golds: 6, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2) and great to counter opponent's king
- 2x Counting Coppers - the deck is so much more consistent with two Counting Coppers instead of one and economy is not an issue (i had usually 7 and more gold to spend even with 2 gold plots)
- 1x Battle of the Blackwater - for obvious reasons - great against Lady-in-Waiting and duplicates but really useless against Bodyguard; Marched to the Wall can be better but it depends on your meta
- 1x Mirri Maz Duur - great as one copy card to reduce opponent's saves
- 1x Littlefinger - even more consistency and target for Bodyguard
- 1x Bodyguard - not many targets for it, but it was great to see it most of the time
- 1 - Michal Lorenc - Targaryen Fealty 1-0 win
- 2 - Edgar - Martell Kings of Summer 2-0 win
- 3 - Tomas Trojan - Lannister Castamere 3-0 win
- 4 - sirajch - Stark Crossing 4-0 win
- 5 - Laret - Stark Fealty 5-0 win (Last Hearth Scouts from dead pile should have knelt all "Undying" characters and I would probably lose but we didn't realize it)
- TOP 4 - Tomas Trojan - Lannister Castamere 6-0 win
- Final - sirajch - Stark Crossing 6-1 loss (Harrenhal (GoH) and Roose Bolton in the first round were too much to handle without good start)
Check out GameOfThrones Pilsen channel on Youtube. Most of my games were recorded. Have a nice day!