|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
A few points about the deck:
- R'hllor Kneel - Mel & Friends
- Flea Bottom - Most deck <3 cost to give plenty of discard fodder. Veteran Builder & Lost Ranger MVPs.
- Wall - Passive power gain
- Power focus - Flea Bottom + Red Keep + Veteran = Consistent 7 STR attack/defend
- Reset heavy - Morghulis, Dohaeris, Marched, Mutiny at Craster's Keep
Plots (in no specific order)
- Trading with the Pentoshi - Usual turn 1. Helps get the expensive locations out. Allows opponent to over-commit early on.
- Counting Coppers - Card draw. As needed. You'll need it.
- Valar Morghulis - Potential turn 2 or as needed. If opponent over-commits and can do an effective wipe, often worthwhile.
- Here to Serve - Bring in Cressen to get rid of Frozen Solids, etc. Or Nefarious Acolyte to stop various plots.
- Marched to the Wall - Of course.
- Trade Routes - Money money money.
- Valar Dohaeris - Potential turn 2 or as needed. If opponent over-commits high chars w/ dupes, can be effective.
- NW characters chosen make deck effective to protect any challenge with Flea Bottom or from hand.
- Kneel mechanic, icons. Nothing special.
- The Red Keep & King's Landing - Card Draw
- King's Landing - Helps rebuild on potential Political Disaster & fetch dupes
- The Wall - Passive Power Gain
- Flea Bottom - Core component.
- Deck was built preparing for a higher Stark meta. Here to Serve can be changed with another "Draw" plot and/or Withering Cold (here before).
- Previous version ran a harder "Kneel" component with plot, location and events. Was too NPE and taken out but is viable.
- Deck can lack draw and/or gold at certain times. Baratheon new draw location can be helpful.
- Haunted Forests can likely be taken out but every time I do I miss them.
- Better character optimization.
- Trading with Pentoshi was made to allow bigger locations to go out faster. Earlier version also ran Heads on Spikes with large success as a good Turn 1. Can change out this plot for a different Round 1 opener.