|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
Dogs & Children running around K-I-L-L-I-N-G. A fusion of the Bologna deck and La Plante's control deck, with input from the local Tumba Meta.
Opponents: 3x Targ, 4x Lanni & 1x GJ I think? Made the deck to tech against Baratheon & Greyjoy, my only loss was against Greyjoy. I expected Lanni to be the Nightmare matchup but.... won 4 of 'em.
Make power, defense it.
- Filthy Accusation, deals with Balon, Tywin, Bob etc. Most importantly it helps you get Ice through.
- Wildfire, unexpected out of Stark and helps deal with chud-decks. Play it wrong and you get rekt.
- <3 Sansa <3 - Power? Yes.
- Wolf Dreams, so good. Get Greywind or Lady, sometimes summer. Helps enable Fealty usage aswell.
- Greywind. The #1 Best Card in Stark, no discussion. Won 3 games on eating my own chars for extra renown. He also got to eat and intimidate a wide range of tasty targets.
- Kennelmaster + Lady is what you need against Balon. Or hope you can get an Ice through at the right time.
- Feast/Pikes, puts your opponent on a very short clock.
- Power challenge, it helps you win the game.
Questions? Frågor på det?