|Card draw simulator
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.
I feel myself humbled and honoured of winning the great Zaragoza Tournament (ZGZ X) in Spain in its 10th and last edition. Thanks Kike for all your effort all these years.
Gotta say that was pretty awesome seeing all my Barcelona meta mates taking over the TOP 4. Good job team!
Also all my respect to my friend Harren, our always champion, who was King of Swiss and made a hell of a performance
The tournament was based in: Original Format + Forgotten Heroes + Jade Sea under the Spanish National RL
ABOUT THE DECK
This deck has 2 great win conditions:
- 2x Return to the Fields (KotI) used to either draw and get coin by sacrificing Freedmen or other small chuds or to save yourself from any resets and get the advantage
- Orton Merryweather and Emissary of the Hightower to reuse key events as The Bounty of Highgarden or more importantly Bribery (DotE)
- Don't suffer about giving money away to your opponent. Open with Trading with the Pentoshi pass the initiative and use Gates of the Moon too with the same purpose. Your opponent will eventually get something juicy for you, otherwise they can't stop The Rocket King
- Citadel Archivist Back to the start point!
There are plenty of little tricks that I leave for you to figure them out.
Definitely The Pointy End was a pain and slowed me down several times.
I guess the Spanish RL will change dramatically after this victory which feels fair tbh :D
- Cristobal - Stark Fealty: WIN
- Kike - The Freefolk: WIN
- Harren - Greyjoy Fealty: LOSS
- Julen - Martell White Book: LOSS
- David - Martell KOTHH: WIN
- Adrian - Martell WTC: WIN
- Julen - Martell White Book: WIN
- Ermengol - Martell WTC: WIN
- Harren - Greyjoy Fealty: WIN
All hail House Tyrell!
Keep playing Thrones. The best game of all