|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
- This deck is intended to win by manipulating the challenges phase.
- The deck contains numerous ways to boost a character's strength, along with abilities that can stand characters and remove them from a challenge, allowing you to unexpectedly swing a losing challenge into a win.
- You can also increase your strength in a challenge where you're already ahead in order to use one of the card abilities that require you to win by 5 or more strength (or, you can give out strength boosts to characters who get extra benefits from them, like Randyll Tarly (Core), Ser Jon Fossoway, and Brienne of Tarth (HoT)).
- Another advantage of the deck is to quickly find the cards you need in a given situation, either by drawing cards or manipulating the top cards of your deck.
Ways to upgrade:
- if looking to increase strength: you can add Ser Garlan Tyrell (OR) or Horn Hill.
- alternatively, you can try Margaery Tyrell (AMAF) along with All Men Are Fools (AMAF).