|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
This is the deck I played at French Nationals 2023.
I made the cut but I lost against one of the nemesis of this deck: burn.
However, I didn't expect the deck to perform so well. It is very pleasant to play but is quite complicated with all the cards under the Fools that you need to remember or (as I did) to constantly look at.
It is based on a combo I found funny, but which is hard to pull off since it requires 3 specific cards and 1 more flexible one.
However, the deck can easily win without the combo.
So the deck is centered around The Titan's Bastard and the "crazy" combo:
At this point The Titan's Bastard has 6 STR.
- Have a Mercenary char in your discard pile.
- Kneel The Titan's Bastard to put it back in your hand.
- Discard the Mercenary char to stand The Titan's Bastard with Queensguard.
- The agenda A Mummer's Farce attaches 1 card to The Titan's Bastard
- The Titan's Bastard get +2 STR: so it is now 8.
- Repeat twice (Queensguard limit).
- The Titan's Bastard STR is now 12 and you have "drawn" 3 cards (that are attached to him).