|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|06-2018: Stud farm Martell||0||0||2||1.0|
A cheeky little deck that is focused on:
1) Getting Summer plots in to the discard ASAP (or the Valars if you are feeling brave) whilst the Steeds are out. In practice games this has worked fantastic so far. I've had some characters on 4-5 power each by Plot 3/4.
2) Ricasso for Plot Boost - Helps push the end game.
3) Doran's Game for the win by Plot 4/5 (You should have 5-8 plots in discard by this turn). I run 3 x HJ for protection so if you're unsure if they have a HJ too, don't attack unless you have one in hand!
4) Draw engine is Littlefinger + Starfall Cav + 2 x Close Calls - Recycle these with The Iron Bank Will Have It's Due. Use that gold to ambush/marshall new dudes.
5) Icon removal with Darkstar / Nymeria / Dornish Spy / Starfall / Shadow City Bastard - this should provide enough to push through what you need.