|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
This is a version of a dominance based deck with some soft control elements. With this deck I had a 3-1 results in two local tournaments and many wins in casual games.
I do not describe the strategy, because most of the techniques used are old and well-known, but I think that they are still effective.
- Aloof and Apart - gives profits without having to kneel the house card, which is useful due to interactions with other cards, and with Great Hall (R) Selyse Baratheon (FotOG) enters the game for 2G :) ;
- Plots: when playing with a reset deck you have to finish quickly (You Win Or You Die and A Feast for Crows), and the other plots support other games; Littlefinger's Meddling (R) nice addition to e.g. Even Handed Justice, Ours is the Fury, Public Execution, Saving the Kingdom, Shadow of the Throne [NOTE: Late Summer Feast is not an opening plot, it is a plot in case the opponent plays a reset to rebuild the table];
- Dominance package;
- R'hllor kneel package + Public Execution (helpful: The Iron Bank Will Have Its Due + Alester Florent = draw, gold, kneel);
- standing control (helpful: Light of the Lord, which is also R'hllor, supports the Dominance and gives 1G on Saving the Kingdom);
- event package (many basic events that are still helpful and that people have forgotten :) );
- cheap big guys with agenda;
- low draw (King's Gate, Alester Florent, You Win Or You Die), but thanks to soft control, sufficient;
- The Iron Bank Will Have Its Due can also be used if a big guys gets Milk of the Poppy.
Comments are welcome :)