|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|The Islands Strike Back! (6-0) ironthrone private tournament||20||19||8||1.0|
The main strategy is to use Nagga's Ribs as location for the Red Door. Then quickly make dominance loosing and challages and put Ironborn (first choice) and Drowned God chars in the dead pile (using Nagga's Ribs when discard a char). Then with Aeron Damphair (Core) win dominance and put into play an Ironborn from the dead pile. Once dominance ensured, control the opponent's challanges and win chal and and if able.
MULLIGAN CASES need to mulligan in the following cases:
- not or too many (>3) economy location
- too few low cost characters (<3 chars <=cost 3)
- Nagga's Ribs must be active (be careful to Frozen Solid and Nightmares)
- Aeron Damphair (Core) must not die!
- Tris Botley must not die!
- Don't marshal any high cost character: discard it and put into dead pile
- Don't put with Nagga's Ribs in the dead pile 2 copies of the same unique character (dead character will not be placed into play with Aeron Damphair (Core))
- use Tris Botley against flea bottom (remove characters cost 3 or less) or otherwise with most dangerous card in the discard opponent's deck. Remember that if Tris Botley is still in play the opponent cannot marshal or play any copy of card discarted in this way, so don't discard 2 copies of the same card or a card if you don't think the opponent can have a copy.
- open with Counting Coppers to maximize chances to see key characters (Aeron Damphair (Core), Tris Botley, Asha Greyjoy (Core), Theon Greyjoy (TFoA)) and any save cards (Iron Mines or Risen from the Sea)
- Heads on Spikes
- then if you need you can play a reset plot Valar Morghulis or Valar Dohaeris and then Marched to the Wall, it depends on the board, if you don't need it you can play Marched to the Wall to put an ironman in your dead pile
- if you draw Fishwhiskers marshal it after playing The Long Winter to try to win with claim 2 or (if opponent don't have a summer plot) and then play Winter Festival to use again Fishwhiskers
COMBO BY WINNING DOMINANCE
This combo cannont be countered by nightmares 'cause it's triggered by winning dominance before the dominance action window.
- GAIN 2-4-6 POINTS: if you have on your board Aeron Damphair (Core) + Drowned God's Apostle + Drowned Disciple and in your dead pile Acolyte of the Waves you can sacrifice Drowned God's Apostle to put into play Acolyte of the Waves and gain 1point on Aeron Damphair (Core) for each Drowned Disciple on your board, then use Aeron Damphair (Core) to put into play again the Drowned God's Apostle and gain again points by Drowned Disciple
- GAIN 1-2-3 POINT: if you have on your board Aeron Damphair (Core) + Drowned Disciple put into play an Ironborn from the dead pile and gain 1point on Aeron Damphair (Core) for each Drowned Disciple on your board
OTHER PLAYING USE: