|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|A Song of Stand and Power - King of Swiss & 2nd Euros (11-1)||45||28||28||1.0|
|Discard for Tempo - Berlin Prime Champion (8-0)||7||6||0||1.0|
This is the Tyrell Dragon deck I played at Czech Nationals. It's not the most succesful of my decks, but there are so many different ideas crammed into it that it's really fun to play. Thanks to my metamate Mats for his suggestion to include the song event module! Prague has been the birthplace of my song deck earlier this year, so it felt right to play the song events again. For this reason, the deck is named in Mats's honor. :)
So what makes it fun to play?
- First of all, the right Mace! :)
- Ser Mats Mullendore is another great banter card, and he has song synergy!
- Queensguard Renly is pretty obvious, but fun nevertheless. :D
- Song events, Tom of Sevenstreams, and Annals of Castle Black are still great in certain matchups and a unique way of playing. :)
- So many different ways to stand characters: Queensguard, Irri, Tom, Plaza of Pride, Randyll Tarly, Ser Mats, Daario Naharis!
- Compelled by the Faith is great to save the power from up to 10 different renown characters (including the Poor Fellows).
Since the first appearance of the song deck the meta has changed drastically. There is so much stand now that its traditional control element (kneel via The Withering Cold, "Lord Renly's Ride") isn't worth much anymore. You also got The King in the North now, but the top decks play kings of their own.