|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
Just a little deck that won a Frey-themed birthday tournament :) https://thejoustingpavilion.com/tournaments/7597
I obviously had to play and The Lord of the Crossing.
- Game plan: put Disputed Claim on Frey Lordling or Frey Bastard, have them participate in several challenges with Walder Frey, and rush to victory.
- Renly Baratheon was obligatory.
- Milks, Nightmares, Begging Brothers, and Delena Florent for control.
- The non-loyal tech I've grown to love: 3x Anguy the Archer, 3x Ghost of High Heart, 3x The Hollow Hill.
- I was considering Azor Ahai Reborn to have Walder (and then his offspring) participate in several challenges, but I wasn't able to cram Freys, R'hllor, Disputed Claim and Renly into one deck.
- Then I saw Gossip and Lies and wow, that plot is really good. I wonder why it doesn't see more play honestly. Good initiative, and having 2 printed renown characters with icon plus Walder's brood also participating. That worked surprisingly well.
Round 1 vs 321
My opponent didn't play Freys, but the winning deck from Spanish Nats (without I Am No One). I had a bad start, and got crushed. But I would obviously have lost anyway :D
Round 2 vs. Brotherhood
We both had Walder Frey, but I had a Kingsroad to win initiative 2 rounds, when we both flipped initiative 8 plots. I went first with my non-kneelers avoiding his intimidate, and rushed to victory.
Round 3 vs Kraken
This was the Doran's Game bestow deck. I had a good start with Renly round 1 and put 3 Frey Lordlings into play. I went with 14 power in the final Crossing challenge and finished with 21 power after the challenge :)
Round 4 vs. Prince
Not a Frey deck, but a fun Bastard Viper deck. I had a very good start 6 card setup plus Renly ready to be marshalled round 1. After his Valar M (which Anguy survived) I played Walder Frey, who I had searched for with The Hollow Hill. Even without more Freys, Gossip and Lies with Walder closed the game quickly.
Top 4 vs. Crossing
A standard Crossing deck sprinkled with some Freys, although I didn't see them in this game. I had a good start with Renly (see a pattern here?). I riddled his Heir to the Iron Throne round 1 and actually had a Lordling in setup. This made Shotgun Mel see play for the first and only time, although she immediately got milked. Well, better her than Renly :) I won initiative and had 2 Milks ready for his biggest threats, and won suprisingly easily.
Final vs Summer
The other non-Frey deck luckily beat the Stark Hollow Hill deck in the other semifinal, so I actually had a chance in the final. I had 2 Nightmares early to win some unopposed power, Ghost of High Heart helped me get rid of threats in his hand. I was only able to win challenges, but 2 bestowed Frey Bastards with Disputed Claim made this actually matter a lot. He made a mistake in the last round miscounting STR, so Walder Frey (and a STR 6 Bastard with renown) could win the Crossing challenge to close the game.