|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|Stark Crossing - For Friendly Open, by Hanno Lunser||1||0||0||2.0|
More decks also available on:
Friendly Open Beginners deck: House Stark The Lord of the Crossing.
Efficient characters and a straightforward gameplan make The Lord of the Crossing a very good deck for beginners.
- Flood the board with lots of cheap efficient characters being able to declare all 3 challenges
- Win your 3rd challenge to win an additional power and trigger Superior Claim (remember that Superior Claim also can trigger on defensive challenges)
- Rush to victory
Try to include some standing/non-kneeling cards in your starting hand:
- Northern Armory
- Greatjon Umber
- Wyman Manderly
- I Am No One
- To a lesser extent Osha
As for any deck, a starting hand with an economy card (limited locations, Northern Armory, Donella Hornwood. Passing the Black Gate was very strong in previous versions of this deck. Septa Mordane is now your restricted. If you prefer to flood the board, you can always try She-Bear, but you'll loose all the abilities from Septa Mordane, which are great.
- Open with The Maiden. Meera Reed can be used again if you follow up with other Winter plots like Winter Festival. Or you just use your weenies (cheap characters) to declare your 3 challenges, and then turn your knelt characters into new cards via Return to the Fields.
- If you think your opponent won't play a Summer plot, you can also open Winter Festival.
- At the Palace of Sorrows (R) helps a lot vs burn, but is generally decent with lots of low cost/STR characters. No The Lord of the Crossing penalty is also good.
- Keep the rush pressure up with 2x Winter Festival
- If you can anticipate a reset like Valar Morghulis or Valar Dohaeris, Return to the Fields or The Crone is a very good counter.
I Am No One is very efficient, best targets are Arya Stark and Sansa Stark, especially if you also have Septa Mordane. In addition to that, "Florian and Jonquil" can also be used on Arya Stark and Sansa Stark for renown if you don't have Septa Mordane.
You have lots of characters that are very efficient on their own. The best are probably:
This deck is made by Hanno Lunser who is the greatest Game of Thrones The Card Game 2nd Edition player of all time. Hanno (JP Profile), former head of the design team, now a member of the design team (which are doing a hell of a job!!), is a big part in how this game moves forward, and are always helpful towards players who got questions about balance or the game in general. Friendly Open can be found at Friendly Open's Discord where you can find more decks, discuss with those who made them, and join our weekly tournaments. Hope this decklist will help you, leave a comment if it has, and join us for some thrones at the discord channel. :)
nada darte las gracias por estos mazos de iniciación, soy novato y me van muy bien ...