|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
- This deck wants to play a very defensive game, centered around The Wall (Core); if you can marshal a good selection of characters with different challenge icons and keep your defense up, the power bonus from The Wall (Core) will eventually carry you to victory.
- be careful about playing too defensively, however, as most decks will be able to outpace your power gains unless you also initiate some challenges of your own
- your Wildling characters, led by Jon Snow (WotW), are particularly effective when attacking.
- this deck also attempts to take control of your opponent's characters; characters like Old Bear Mormont (WotW) and Yoren (Core) put characters from the opponent's discard pile into play under your control; try and use intrigue claim and other discard effects to fill up the opponent's discard pile.
- other cards, such as Recruiter for the Watch and Take the Black take control of an opponent's character in play; these cards can provide an especially large advantage, since you are both gaining a character and causing your opponent to lose a character.
What to upgrade:
- if you want further support in defending The Wall (Core), try: Shadow Tower Mason and The Haunted Forest.
- if you want to use an opponent's characters against them, try: Night Gathers....