|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|Watch Me Grow||2||0||3||1.0|
The idea is to play a lot a characters with , flood the board (only 11 cards above 3 gold), win the challenges, use Tears of Lys if possible to remove threats.
The Queen's Assassin turns your superiority into a claim.
On the offense, you have Randyll Tarly will Heartsbane, Margaery Tyrell and Growing Strong, helped by Ser Jaime Lannister and The Knight of Flowers. Big beefy characters with renown that will hit hard once you've stripped your opponent of options.
- Taxation because there's 12 Limited cards in the deck.
- Counting Coppers once you have some econ on the board to drop more weenies.
- Marched to the Wall because you have a lot of small characters. Try to play it on the turn your opponent plays Wildfire Assault.
- A Game of Thrones to stall your opponent once you dominate the .
- The Winds of Winter to maximize a strong moment.