|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
I´ve been testing this deck for a while now. It´s, by far, the most enjoyable and fun deck I´ve played. This deck is based in tricks and combos to control the board all the time.
How to play it:
- You want to keep Aegon Targaryen alive all the time, every time you play him, use The Iron Bank Will Have Its Duek, Varys or Marched to the Wall to send him to the discard pile and avoid getting him killed.
- Target small locations with Jade Sea Dromond and the big ones with Nothing Burns Like The Cold and Breaking Ties
- Discard big Characters to get them back with Unexpected Return
- Use At Prince Doran's Behest to have the most amount of Used plots and be able to re-use the plots you have.
(With Aegon) Depending on the board, you can choose:
- Starfall Cavalry (to draw)
- Host of the Boneway (offensive)
- Second Sons (if you have Flea Bottom)
- Daario Naharis (offensive / defensive)
- Plaza of Pride + Varys + Unexpected Return
- Plaza of Pride + Missandei
- Dorne + The Long Plan
- Aegon Targaryen + Arianne Martell + The Iron Bank Will Have Its Duebank
- The Water Gardens + Unexpected Returnn
vs Jaino - Martel/ Wolf (Win)
Jaino is an amazing player within the Catalan meta. He chose an old fashioned Martel-Wolf, and eventhough he had a horrible set up (Harrenhal - Nothing burns like the cold), he was able to get back into the match but I won when the time ran up.
vs Juan Hernandez - Martel/ Wars to Come (Win)
Juan is one of the best Martel players, and he knows well his house. I had control of the board for the most time until he used Dorans Game with 8 used plots and the game was even, but in the last round I had more power and the time was over.
vs Christian Torruella - Tyrell/ Wars to Come (Win)
Cristian is an amazing Tyrel player, he has won several tournaments with this house. However, my deck is especially effective with decks that play big characters. I know the timing was key in this match and I played patiently and after the 3 reset I got to 15 power.
vs Victor Marquina - Stark/ Wars to Come (Win)
Victor is one of the best players in the catalan meta. I´ve played few times against him and I knew I had to be 100% to be able to win. I had control of the board most of the match, because luckly for me he didn´t draw econ until too late, and by then I already got to 15.
This deck is not only fun, but very competitive. If you´d like to play it I recommend you to practice it a LOT, because you have soo many things to think about every turn that it might be exhausting to play, but when you get used to it´s amazing. You´ll find yourselfs with no characters and 5 gold, and at the end of the phase with 3-4 characters on the field.
If you have any questions I would love to answer them.
I hope you like it!