|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|Alannys Bae-joy: The One True Queen (2nd UK Grand Champs)||29||20||19||1.0|
|Fields of Fire - Second Place||2||1||0||1.0|
This is the deck I went 6-0 (and winning) with in the most recent Dutch store champs. (Jousting pavilion link: https://thejoustingpavilion.com/tournaments/6829)
It's based heavily on @hagarrr Alannys Bae-joy deck with a few changes to trigger the agenda more and a few for my own spin on it.
The overall strategy is to go first and keep pressure with some big dudes and rush to victory. Most games were over in plot 4 and the longest one on plot 6.
MVP's of the day where:
- Balon Greyjoy (Core), the prince. Can trigger the agenda (and thus draw and stand) by himself.
- Euron Crow's Eye (KotI), together with Silence the ultimate value card. And I really like the intimidate (on 2 challenges when going first)
- Victarion Greyjoy (MoD), 7 strength and stand is great in my opinion.
- Alannys Greyjoy (CoS) for all the draw.
- Great Kraken I got it in 4 matches and definitely made those quicker. I will have to add another copy.
- We Do Not Sow was golden all day as attachment removal in some cases and location removal in other. I love the versatility.
- The First Snow of Winter Strait up won me games. Decks with lots of small dudes just get wrecked by this.
Cards I did not care about: