|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
This is the Lady deck I've been playing in the latest tournaments going 9-3 in 2 Friendly Opens and the Westeros online league:
- Mulligan for Bounty or Six Maids or Olenna.
- Open Meddling to play cost 2 events for free. Use the plot, draw, and taxation phases for that. Otherwise open Time of Plenty.
- Draw a lot, get a big board of strong ladies thanks to Sansa's Maid, trigger All Men Are Fools.
- Repeat with Annals of Castle Black.
Lots of attachment and location control:
- King in the North (Renly and Margaery still work!)
- Political Disaster
- Nothing Burns Like The Cold
- The Pointy End
Protection versus :
- Offer of a Peach (especially good with Delena Florent)
- Ser Dontos Hollard (just one because Delena blocks him)
- When I Woke... (really nice surprise especially on the Meddling turn)
- Lysa Arryn
Target kill with Melisandre:
- Killing ladies after winning an challenge by 5 and placing 1 power from AMAF on an opponent's lady :D
- Move 1 power with "A Cask of Ale" from the opponent's faction card to one of their characters, then kill it with Mel :)
Draw is unreliable, it's a 75-card deck after all. But the balance between number of events and characters has been better than in a simple Banner of the Wolf deck.