|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
This is the deck I run at Torino's Winter Festival (9/12/2017-Italy). It was a cool event with lot of players (76 if I remember correctly) and top 16. I went 4-2 in swiss and managed to get top 4 in which I lost in a very tough but fine game.
The deck was meant to attack the opponent's board keeping it as much clean (an italian expression XD) as possible thanks to several aggro solutions like: Roose Bolton in combination with Last Hearth, Ice, Winter Is Coming and the direwolves of course. Once you have succeed in cleaning the opponent's board (also the locations, by using Political Disaster and Frozen Solid) it is much more easier to trigger the RoC agenda which allows you to maintain the pressure on the opponent. the mvp(s) of the deck are of course Bran Stark (OR) (which can create very strong synergies with the direwolves, especially Grey Wind) and Summer (Core) that allows you to "recycle" bran that can be milked or killed.
Last but not the least this decklist was meant to face and counter several "put in game" effects (in particular Flea Bottom), that I think dominate our italian meta at the moment (let's think for example at the targaryen LotC), by using cards such as Last Hearth Scouts, Barring the Gates or Frozen Solid on Flea Bottom.
this is a shirt report of my tournament: Swiss:
- round 1: LotC (win). It was a tough game, but I succeed to win by cleaning the board and by preventing him to exploit Flea Bottom potential thank to the Last Hearth Scouts.
- round 2: RoC (win). I was able to kill the important characters he set up by using Roose Bolton (I had an The Hand's Judgment for Treachery XD) and Winter Is Coming, then I marched to the wall the remaining character.
- round 3: fealty (loss). I was able to kill Robb Stark (Core) by using The Red Wedding (ahaha the lore), but he runs Ghosts of Harrenhal and I forgot to activate Barring the Gates. Then, he rush me with Robb Stark (Core)and The Blackfish. He sets up Winterfell, so it was really hard to activate the agenda.
- round 4: RoC (win). at the very beginning I turn Barring the Gates vs his Here to Serve and then there was nothing he can do to face all the removal i played. I was very lucky and I saw a fantastic starting hand.
- round 5: RoC (loss). He saw 2 bodyguard and one copy at turn one, i attempted to clean the board by using Valar Dohaeris but there wasn't anything i can do.
- round 6: LotC (win). It was a jumper deck and then for me was quite easy to contain it thanks to Nightmares, Barring the Gates and Last Hearth Scouts.
- top 16: RoC (different from the swiss one) (win). this time I was able to clean his board, thanks to Roose Bolton plus the Last Hearth and then march to the wall.
- top 8: banner of the wolf (win). I was able to counter his flea bottom, then I killed Varys by using the The Red Wedding.
- top 4: LoC (lost). It was a very cool game, first I was able to disable his flea bottom thanks to Last Hearth Scouts but at the end he was able to take the control of the board also thanks to the Crown of Gold on my Catelyn Stark (Core).
If you have any question, comment or suggestion let me know :)