|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
This deck was used in Friendly Open Season Break Tournament (https://thejoustingpavilion.com/tournaments/7835/scores - we had to use 4 different decks in 4 rounds) and won against NW Summer builders (not within time though, Nerius conceded on 12-5 for me and 2 minutes left after challenges).
This deck is work in progress and I think it will be much more dangerous after new pack release - new plots will be amazing here. I've played Bara FM several years ago and never considered it t1 or even t3/4 deck, but it's really good power control. In playtesting it managed to beat several "better" decks, although definitely it needs some tweaking to be more universal.
My thoughts about the cards:
- King's Men - completely useless against builders (therefore I've discarded them for reserve during tournament), but oh boy, they actually did some serious work during tests. With Melisandre (Core) and Consolidation of Power/Stannis's Wrath they've blanked effectively: Randyll Tarly (Core), Daenerys Targaryen (TFM), Robb Stark (Core) (!), Harmen Uller, Doran Martell (Core), Thoren Smallwood... and yeah, I know, that Milk of the Poppy does the same, but better. But they are THE SEVEN!
- Poor Fellows are the MVP here. Good for Forced March (R), able to stand with Septon Meribald (another hero), they bring really tons of power and cards. Starting point of any #TheSeven deck
- Robert Baratheon (FotS), what should I say here. Best big control dude in the game, I've said that right after his release and nothing changed here. Always a gamechanger
- Brother's Robes - also FANTASTIC control card. About fun uses - during game with builders it've blanked Castle Black and Abandoned Stronghold (R), but also 2x... Practice Blade to steal only military icon. Especially fun on Septon Meribald when he uses his ability on demand
- The Iron Throne (LMHR) with Red Priests also makes almost each game way easier. I used to play dominance package in Bara TFM deck, but this Throne is soooo good...
- there is no The High Sparrow here; I always find him very hard to include, since you have to build all your economy around him... and when he doesn't show or is killed (and he is very fragile), whole concept is ruined. Also he doesn't go well with Stormlands Fiefdoms, which I use here - I think - always
I'm not particularly happy with plots, although following Hanno's suggestion, I've exchanged The New Gods for At the Palace of Sorrows (R) and it was great decision. Looking forward to new Seven plots, though!