|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
Arryn theme deck with nasty Martell tricks and Brotherhood agenda.
This is the deck that won me in Melee King of Swiss and Overall World Champion in Stahleck.
How the deck works:
- As High as Honor to cheap in house arryn characters. Even paying 1 gold for 4cost Nestor Royce is a plus.
- War Scorpion, Ghost of High Heart and Shadow City Bastard to control and interact with opponents.
- Lyn Corbray (FotS) + Lady Forlorn is an amazing combo.
- Bastard Daughter, Ser Vardis Egen, Obella Sand and The Bloody Gate to restrict opponents from making military challenges against me. Therefore, I have the chance to build my board without worries.
- The Vale of Arryn as a second Superior Claim, that can trigger in any type of challenge. Then, Knights of the Vale, Nestor Royce and As High as Honor to kneel it and gain 2 power instead of 1.
- The Brotherhood Without Banners gives the first rounds insight and in the last plot renown.
- First Plot is always At Prince Doran's Behest -> Summer Harvest, unless Varys's Riddle is more beneficial. The Maiden as a third option, if Summer Harvest and Varys's Riddle cannot be played. (For example, I am not first player and there is Vary's Riddle already revealed, which can ruin my Summer Harvest.
- Wardens of the East to counter Ladies and Fools
- Forced March (R) against Kingsguards, since the deck runs a lot of low cost military characters. It's also a great last plot with 9 initiative.
Cards that should be added after experiencing the games in Stahleck: