|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Let's Discuss the Rain||0||0||0||1.0|
|Lanni/Rains - Battle of the Trident Winner 3-0 Nashville, TN||5||4||3||1.0|
Gerion Lannister 241
"And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?"
I was afraid that without testing it will be very hard to play this agenda and deck competently but it was much harder for my opponents. In my opinion, Castamere is the best agenda in the game for pure Lannisters nowadays. I lost only one game against Targaryen Summer due to bad setup and huge mistake of mine to a better player. Targaryens, Martells and maybe Bara are also the hardest matchups for this deck. Against Stark, Greyjoy and Tyrell it should be easy to fulfill agenda condition.
- 1) Targaryen Sun (Lord Salix) - win
- 2) Lannister Crossing (Chroust) - win
- 3) Stark Featly (Grujbi) - win
- 4) Stark Fealty (Tomáš Vlček) - win
- 5) Targaryen Summer (Andre) - loss
- TOP8 Greyjoy Summer (Bantyszobrieissa) - win
- TOP4 Stark Fealty (Tomáš Vlček) - win
- Finals Targaryen Summer (Raius) - win
I would change a few cards after the tournament experience. A Lannister Always Pays His Debts was useless and I'm going to add one Trial by Combat, Janos Slynt or Put to the Sword instead. Also old Cersei Lannister (Core) is probably better for this deck than Cersei Lannister (LoCR).
I will be glad for every comment and suggestion. I could also write a more detailed report, if you're interested.